Linked Open Data Integration for GoFind! (Master Project, Ongoing)
The main goal of this Master Project is the design and development of an interface between Linked Open Data services and GoFind! in a coherent manner.
This involves the following sub tasks:
- Identification of usable LOD services with a focus on services related to the region of Basel (for which a research collection of historic multimedia documents exists)
- Design and implementation of a unified, coherent data model for internal storage with respect of the semantic relationships between entities
- Integration of various LOD services, transformation into the internal data model and storage of data produced by those services. This includes the continuous integration of services that periodically produce new data
- Design and implementation of a service, tailored for the usage of GoFind! to access this newly integrated data
- Optional: Extension of the data model to reflect the changes in the data over time (i.e. multi-version data management)
- Optional: Integration of the newly developed service into the user interface of GoFind!
Start / End Dates
2019/10/01 - 2019/12/31